Please read the Agreement carefully before using Doriaoficial.
Use of Doriaoficial
Doriaoficial offers certain web-based content conversion software to users of the Site (the “Service”). For purposes of this Agreement the Service to the extent provided to you by Doriaoficial shall been deemed part of the Site. Doriaoficial reserves the right to suspend and/or cancel your access to the Site for any reason not prohibited by law.
Service Use Policies
As a condition of accessing this Site you agree that you will not:
- Use Doriaoficial’s facilities, services or resources (including the Site) in a manner with violates any applicable laws, regulations or third party rights;
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) or others;
- Use the Service in connection with any content for which you do not have the right to copy, transmit, modify, and play back or display using your mobile phone;
- UUse Doriaoficial’s facilities, services or resources in a manner which interferes with or disrupts other network users, services or equipment. Such interference or disruption includes, but is not limited to propagation of computer worms or viruses, use of the network to make unauthorized entry to other computational, information or communications devices or resources. This includes unauthorized security probing activities or other attempts to evaluate the security integrity of a network or host system without permission;
- Use Doriaoficial’s facilities, services or resources for commercial purposes, or for the benefit of any third parties;
- Distribute any form of content that you create using the Service to any third parties; or
- Use the Service in a manner that Doriaoficial reasonably deems to be inappropriate.
Eligibility, Membership and Termination
In order to use Doriaoficial as a member or a visitor you must affirm that (i) you are able to understand, accept and abide by these Terms of Service; (ii) all registration information you provide will be accurate and truthful and you agree to update this information in a timely fashion; (iii) you are at least 16 years of age or older; and (iv) if you are not yet at least 18 years of age you are an emancipated minor or have consent of your parent or legal guardian. If you are not at least 16 years of age, unfortunately you cannot use Doriaoficial. Please speak to your parents or guardian about another service that may be appropriate for you.
Should you violate or breach these Terms of Service, Doriaoficial reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to suspend or terminate your membership, any and all content and information you may have provided and your ability to access any part of Doriaoficial. Users with suspended or terminated accounts are prohibited from creating new accounts on Doriaoficial.
Submissions for editing
You acknowledge that you are responsible for the material that you submit and edit to the (your “Submissions”) Doriaoficial, and that you, and not Doriaoficial, will take full responsibility for each of your Submissions, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and non-infringement. As such, you agree to indemnify and hold Doriaoficial entirely harmless from and against any and all costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by Doriaoficial in relation to, arising from or for the purpose of avoiding any claim or demand from a third party that your Submissions, your use of the Site violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
Violations of Intellectual Property Rights and Terms of Service
Provided with proper notification and documentation, Doriaoficial will remove any Submission that infringes upon the intellectual property rights of another and reserves the right to remove any Submission without prior notice. Doriaoficial assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Service. In the event Doriaoficial chooses to review any Submission (such review is solely within Doriaoficial’s discretion), Doriaoficial assumes no responsibility for the Submissions or any obligation to remove any inappropriate Submissions or any responsibility for the conduct of a member submitting inappropriate Submissions. At its sole discretion, Doriaoficial may remove any Submission and/or terminate a member’s account for violating any of these Terms of Service at any time and without notice. Doriaoficial will terminate a member’s account who is determined to have been notified of infringing activity multiple times and/or has had a Submission removed from the Service multiple times for infringing activity. Doriaoficial reserves the right, but not the obligation, to take any appropriate legal action for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Service or violation of the Terms of Service.
Disclaimer of Warranties
IExcept as expressly provided herein, Doriaoficial provides the site on an “As Is” basis and grants no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the site. Doriaoficial specifically disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. You acknowledge and agree that Doriaoficial does not warrant that access to the service and the site or the service will be uninterrupted, error-free or without compromise or infiltration of security systems. Use of any information obtained via the site, the web administration services, or otherwise is at your own risk.
Notices of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been posted on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact Doriaoficial using contact form that we provided.
Term and Termination
You agree that Doriaoficial can revise the terms of this agreement at any time by updating this posting on the Site. You agree that your continued use of the Site after such modifications have been made constitutes your acceptance of such revised terms.